Less than 2 weeks until Christmas! Time to inspire your Secret Santa with a shopping list with 5 of our favorites
1.Ready to get some business done in the next year?
Check out your new travel buddy from Coco Maison. A handy neoprene Coco Maison tote bag available in khaki green or soft blue. For only €39,99 a lovely present under your Christmas tree.
2. Personalize your horse’s boots.
Veredus Europe now offers a new Sign & Mix booth to create your own personalized front and hind boots. Check out their website or with your nearest Veredus reseller to get your own pair.
3. With or without grip? A new pair of breeches.
Harcour Riding clothes & Horse equipment has lovely winter breeches to get you through the cold days in a stylish way!
4. In need of a comfy seat?
Butet is known for its comfortable saddles and excellent fitting service. Contact one of their sales representatives to find the perfect fit for you and your horse. They also offer a wide range of bridles, saddle pads, martingales and so on.
5. Some stylish outfits! Currently my favorite shop on the show scene must be Imoda Shop. Based at Sentower Park, they have a wide range of stylish outfits, accessories and home decoration. Indecisive? Imoda Shop also offers Gift cards… You’re welcome!
At Equlifestyle Holiday season has definitely started and we are happy to share these good vibes with you!
Time for a GIVEAWAY with 2 tickets for JUMPING MECHELEN.
Let’s keep it simple, how to win?
- Share this message on your Facebook or Instagram page;
- Tag us and a friend you would love to take with you;
- Show some love to the social media of Equlifestyle and Jumping Mechelen.
We’ll announce the winner soon!!
December. Cold. Short days… needless to say your house could use a little extra coziness.
With the Christmas holidays approaching we sat down with interior specialist Charlotte van den Bosch. Charlotte’s field within her family’s furniture company Habufa is product and style management, so who’s better to advise us for some great interior tips…
Here are 5 cozy tips from Charlotte:
1. To get into that real Christmas feeling use traditional Christmas colors such as red, gold and green.
2. Add pillows to your couch to create a cozy atmosphere. Be generous, the more the merrier!
3. Treat your feet to a nice shag carpet during these cold days. You can even combine two carpets by overlapping them. Super fun!
4. If you don’t have fireplace you can use a nice basket and fill it with wood. Place the basket on a sheepskin for an extra touch of winter, you’re going to love it.
5. LIGHTS! Use little table lamps to create a nice atmosphere or place some Christmas lights in a nice vase or lantern.
Keep an eye on our blog as we will be sharing some more cool items to cheer up your interior!