Is it lunchtime already? Because we are DROOLING over these sweet potato fries. It’s the perfect snack or can be added as a side dish. Psst libido-portugal.com/… The recipe is super easy so what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started!
What do you need?
For the crispy sweet potato fries:
1 large sweet potato (+- 250 grams)
1 large tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 pinch of salt
For the avocado dip sauce
1 ripe avocado
2 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 lime, the juice
1 tbsp rice vinegar (optional)
pepper – salt
Dit bericht bekijken op Instagram
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into thin chips
- Mix the cornstarch with the rapeseed oil and a pinch of salt
- Mix the cornflour & rapeseed oil under the sweet potato fries
- Make sure all the fries are covered with a thin layer of the mixture.
- Bake the fries for 15 minutes in a hot air fryer (e.g. Snacktastic) or 30 minutes in a hot air oven at 200 degrees.
- Shake or turn them regularly
- Mix all ingredients for the avocado dip sauce until smooth
- Serve the crispy sweet potato fries together with the avocado dip sauce
Find the recipes on kokenophakken.be