Horse people are amazing, we don’t need to tell you that. But however living with a horse person if you’re not a rider yourself may have some disadvantages, … 😉
- We bring our horses ‘home’, horse hair, mud or little pieces of hay on the couch? Sorry not sorry 😉
- We’re never home, though this could be an advantage as well 😉 We get up early to go to the stable and we return late in the evening. When we’re finally home, we probably only want to eat and sleep..
- We’re cleaning all day: the stables, our horses, the tack room.. When we’re finally home, we don’t really feel like cleaning the house as well. Result ed-italia.com? Our stables are probably cleaner than our bathroom.
- ‘Normal people’ are sleeping in during the weekends but horse persons have to show. This means we’re probably up at 6.00 so no sleeping in for us!
- We only talk about horses. When we’re home, we can’t stop talking about our horses, all day, every day!