I’m sure you have seen these potatoes pass online a few times already and thought every time how tasty they look. At least, that’s what I was thinking each time. They may seem difficult to prepare, but actually it’s one of the easiest recipes ever.
Here you go!
|– 2 potatoes per person
– Olive oil
– Coarse salt & pepper
– Fresh thyme
– Garlic glove (half per person)
– Pre heat the oven (180 degrees)
– Mix the fresh thyme (pull the leaves away from the stalks) with the crushed garlic, olive oil and salt & pepper.
– Slice downwards into the potatoes. Use 2 wooden spoons to make sure you don’t slice all the way through the potato.
– Place the potatoes into an oven dish. Add the oil mixture evenly. Place in the oven for about 40-45 minutes.
– Season with an extra pinch of S&P and fresh thyme before serving.
Please, share your creations with @alessiacuisine on Instagram, it makes me so so happy to see it! (Yes, I changed my name!)